MANCOSA Bursary Application
MANCOSA is glad to announce that application is currently ongoing for the MANCOSA Bursary in South Africa for new applicants. If you are a South African Student this could be the lifetime opportunity you have been waiting to push your academics further. World scholarship forum being the best scholarship/bursary portal has taken it upon themselves to provide to you all South African Scholarships/Bursary for local and international studies and this is one of them.
The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA) was founded as a post-apartheid empowerment institution in the year 1995, when they began providing accessible and inexpensive management education, mainly to students who have been previously excluded out of postgraduate education.
The private higher education institution is wholly black-owned, particularly by previously disadvantaged individuals.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
What you need to know About MANCOSA Bursary
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Marketing Management (BComm)
- Human Resources Management (BComm)
- Information and Technology Management (BComm)
- Supply Chain Management (BComm)
- Financial Management (BComm)
- Retail Management (BComm)
- Entrepreneurship (BComm)
- Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Management (Higher Certificate)
- Information Technology (Higher Certificate)
- Public Management (Higher Certificate)
- Accounting (Higher Certificate)
- Supply Chain Management (Higher Certificate)
- Human Resource Management (Higher Certificate)
- Marketing (Higher Certificate)
- Project Management (Higher Certificate)
- Tax Administration (Higher Certificate)
- Public Sector Procurement (Higher Certificate)
- Local Government and Development Management (Higher Certificate)
- Management Studies (Advanced Certificate)
- Financial Planning (Advanced Certificate)
- Project Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Business Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Educational Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Family Business Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Human Resource Management (BComm Hons)
- Marketing Management (BComm Hons)
- Supply Chain Management (BComm Hons)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Honours (BBA Hons)
- Bachelor of Public Administration Honours (BPA Hons)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Further Education and Training Teaching
This Scholarship is to be taken in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Bursary is open to all South African students to study in any of the country university. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The bursary will cover all tuition fees, but will exclude the cost of registration fees and textbook fees– students will be asked to pay these expenses within their own capacity.
Shortlisted applicants will be reached by — if you haven’t gotten any feedback within 2 weeks of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
MANCOSA BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants should meet the following minimum entry standards before applying (please note that failure to meet each of the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Have registered and been accepted to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study at MANCOSA (via distance-learning)
- First-time student
- MANCOSA registration fees have been paid where applicable
- If applying to a tertiary institute for the first time: must have achieved a level 4 for English AND Mathematics
- If applying to a tertiary institute for the first time: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric if applying to a Higher Certificate Programme
- If applying for a Degree Programme bursary: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in previous qualification
- If applying for a Honours or Postgraduate Programme bursary: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in previous qualification
- If applying for a Master’s Programme bursary: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75% in previous qualification
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANCOSA BURSARY 2019
Download and complete the MANCOSA Bursary Form (. pdf)
Submit clear copies of these supporting documentation Together with your completed application Form (the submission of these documents is mandatory — if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Any qualification certificates (certified copies)
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter (one page: explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary)
- Latest payslip, less than 2 months old (certified copy)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “MANCOSA Bursary Program — Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
MANCOSA Bursary Application Deadline
18 January 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date won’t be accepted — please apply prior to the deadline to make sure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any questions associated with the bursary program, please contact MANCOSA directly:Tel: 031 300 7200